When planning your Facebook / Instagram advertising campaign, you should avoid a few things to ensure your ads are as successful as possible. Here are a few mistakes to avoid:
1. Running too many ads at once: This is a common mistake people make when trying to get more people to see their ad. If you’re running two or three ads at once, people are more likely to ignore them. Instead, run ads daily and ensure it’s really good.
2. Focusing on the wrong demographics: People aren’t just interested in buying things from Facebook / Instagram users. Make sure your ads target the right demographics to increase your chances of success.
3. Not setting up tracking properly: It isn’t easy to see how effective your ads are without proper tracking. Track what works and tweak it for the next campaign, rather than trying different tactics without knowing if it worked or not.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to create successful Facebook / Instagram ads that will help you reach your target audience.
- Not using targeting.
- Not using a budget that fits your target audience.
- Not considering the length of the ads.